McBryer Beg offer many different services including a range of surveys such as:
- Arbitration and Submissions
- Asset Management
- Block Management
- Budget, Accounts and Expenditure Allocation
- Business Space Acquisition
- Commercial Valuations
- Compulsory Purchase Orders
- Condition Surveys
- Expert Witness Statements
- Ground Rent Collection
- Insurance Valuations
- Lease Renewals and Rent Reviews
- Mortgage Valuations
- Party Wall Matters
- Pre-acquisition Surveys & Advice
- Property Maintenance and Emergency Repairs
- Planning Appeals
- Planning Supervision
- Planning Reports
- RICS Homebuyers Survey
- Schedule of Works and Conditions
- Service Charge Administration
- Structural Surveys
Here at McBryer Beg we provide:
- Rental Evaluation
- Extensive marketing of your property
- Accompanied viewings and sourcing a suitable tenant
- Status enquiries/references of prospective tenants
- Obtaining a security deposit
- Organising/preparing the Inventory and Check-In
- Preparing Tenancy Agreements and Legal Notices
- Arranging transfer of Utilities to the tenant's name and establishing Council Tax and Water Rates in the tenant's name
We also ensure compliance with:
- Gas Safety (Installation & Use) Regulations 1998
- Electrical Equipment (Safety) Regulations 1994
- Furniture and Furnishings (Fire) (Safety) Regulations 1988 (amended 1993)
- Landlord and Tenant Act 1987
McBryer Beg's management department will provide:
- Furnishing (if necessary)
- Dealing with maintenance issues
- Carry out safety checks, including: gas, electricity and smoke detectors.
- Arrange the signing and exchange of the tenancy agreement ensuring compliance with - statutory regulations.
- Arrange an inventory check-in.
- Arrange utility transfers.
- Collect rent payments from tenants.
- Negotiate renewal or end a tenancy, including dilapidations.
- Rental collection.
- An itemised income and expenditure summary including details of any tax deducted.
Many investors are forced to appoint several property agents to let and manage their portfolio. But this is time-consuming, expensive and frustrating. At McBryer Beg one consultant manages the entire process for you.
From measuring-up, to designing particulars and finally creating Lease Plans, McBryer Beg provide a service to fully cover the Letting procedure.
Once you have seen and approved our particulars, appointments to view your property are made by McBryer Beg and all appointments are accompanied by a member of our Commercial Department.
Here are some typical marketing tactics:
- To Let Boards
This is the most simple and effective marketing tool.
- Traditional Press Advertising
Local press advertising is still an effective way to make potential buyers aware of your property. Our marketing team select the most popular and exclusive of these based on the target market for your property.
Full colour details of your property are placed on our website within 24 hours of being placed on the market.
- Internet & Portals
Besides the exposure on our own site, McBryer Beg is also affiliated with the best national and international property listings.
We take the helm and take responsibility for all aspects, to manage the landlord and tenant relationship.
We use dedicated Commercial Property Management software to administer rent collection and reconciliation, as well as to provide an alert facility for significant deadlines, amongst other things:
- Rent review dates
- Break options
- Service of notices; and
- much more...
Our aim as managing agents is to remove the stress of owning property as an investment by:
- Calculating and issuing regular rent demands, collecting rents and chasing late payers
- Ensuring that our clients and the tenants obligations are met
- Dealing with tenants queries and issues generally as they arise
- Advising on strategic matters in relation to the clients portfolio, for example whether to buy or sell as appropriate
- Providing quarterly statements to enable clients to reconcile income and expenditure for income tax purposes each year.
© 2014 McBryer Beg. All Rights Reserved.
Website by AGNCY //